Dayanand Hospital is run by the Canossian Sisters of Charity, Mumbai Province, works to improve and expand affordable health services for all, especially the poor and the needy who are from near and far;.
* Daily OPD averaging 150 outdoor and 60 indooe patient
* Major and minor surgeries averaging 35 surgeries a month including Laproscope.
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with four warmers and two Phototheray unit and CPAP
* Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
* Dignostics Laboratory with Chemical Analyzer, Electrolyces, Cell Counter, Sonography, X-Ray and ECG
* Regular Immunization programme for children.
* ANM Nursing School for girls completing Standard X and above.
* On-going training programmes for nurses.
Health & Development Activities
* Four Mobile Health Centre.
* Two Rehabilitation Centres for patients of Hansen”s Disease
* Boarding facility for 110 girls.
* Networking with Government on Tuberculosis DOT, Leprosy and Polio Surveillance
* Community Development and Income Generation programmes through 80 Self Help Groups in 30 hamlets
* Community Health and implementation of Government Health schemes through sixteen health workers.
* Empowerment through learning for life programmes for youth, children, women and balwadis.
The Director, Dayanand Hospital
Address:Vadoli, Near Nilgiri Hotel, NH8,
City:P.O. Talasari, Dist – Thane,
Telephone nos:02521- 220112, 02521 – 2200112
For more information http://www.dayanand.org